Browse our online gallery now and see what’s in store!
Make your selection online by filling out the order form and payment information . You may then either have your order delivered to you by mail, or pick it up right here at the gift shop. Why not take this opportunity to visit our beautiful museum, all while saving on shipping costs!
After choosing the pieces that you want, download the order form (Excel format) and fill in the appropriate fields.
For any questions or for more information please contact Manon Dubé at 514-747-7367 ext. 7200 or by email at email@example.com
Order form to download:
Procedure for the Excel document:
- In the Type section, press Sélection … and a drop-down list will appear.
- Select either Publication if it is an exhibition catalog, a coloring book or any other publication or select Objet for any other product.
- Indicate the Name or Identification Number of the Publication or Object.
- Enter the quantity (1, 2, 3, etc.) you want to receive when the Qté (Qty).
- Enter the price displayed in the Prix section (the tax(s) will automatically add up).
- Complete the following sections.
- Once completed, send your order form by mail to:
Manon Dubé, Musée des maîtres et artisans du Québec
615, Sainte-Croix Avenue, Montreal, Qc, H4L 3X6
Or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about the Excel form or if you can not open the proposed Excel document, please contact Manon Dubé at 514-747-7367 ext. 7200 or by email at email@example.com
* If your order is more than $500, the Museum will provide free delivery, valid only in the Montreal area.
You will find many exhibition catalogues in the Musée des maîtres et artisans du Québec’s gift shop. From “Dormir au chaud et en beauté: lits et couvre-lits d’autrefois” (1985) to “Pierre Tassé: Against the world’s agitation” (2015), these publications are a great opportunity to discover many of the museum’s past exhibitions.
In addition to its numerous educational activities, the museum offers children many coloring books that teach about “life in the olden days”. All books were made by the people at the Quebec’s Masters ans Artisans Museum, who truly take to heart the educational mandate of their museum.
Looking for creative corporate or family gift ideas, or maybe just a unique item to add to your own collection? The museum has original, signed, handblown glassware creations from the La Mailloche workshop!
The La Mailloche ecomuseum closed its doors in 2009 after the death of its president and founder Jean Vallière. It was the Quebec’s Masters and Artisans Museum that received the late master’s remaining works.
Now, the museum offers you these collector’s items of unique craftsmanship.